- @MrWillHuxtable It's *puts on glasses* sublime! 6 days ago
- @MrWillHuxtable Sublime text! :D 6 days ago
- @BronyTunesApp I'd like to be a part of BronyTunes! Please add me as an artist with the name: MiJyn 1 week ago
- Shards of Disharmony Preview: youtu.be/4ChmOvahdqM via @YouTube 3 weeks ago
- @AndrewWestra np! thank _you_ for following me first! =D 3 weeks ago
A listing of random software, tips, tweaks, hacks, and tutorials I made for Ubuntu
Easy way to remove 404 messages on apt-get update
June 27, 2011Posted by on
If you have ever got 404 not found messages when running apt-get update, you know how annoying they are.
I had enough of them, so I decided to make a script to remove them. NOTE: Currently it can only remove 404 messages from PPAs. This will be fixed in a later release.
To install, open up a Terminal window, and type in it:
sudo apt-add-repository ppa:lkjoel/fix404
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install fix404
If you have any problems, feel free to comment below.
If this worked, please link to this post!