- Sad how rare it is to find an argument about a modern day issue that isn't intentionally blind of the other point of view 1 day ago
- @DimitriMuenx Eesh, that sucks =/ I've always had issues with laptops myself, so I know what you mean xD 1 day ago
- @DimitriMuenx Ah I see ... well, I guess it's a 2012 one 1 day ago
- @DimitriMuenx Ah I see, same for my devices xD What model? 1 day ago
- @DimitriMuenx o.o wow ... I'm guessing it's not a bug in android, and just your phone? 1 day ago
A listing of random software, tips, tweaks, hacks, and tutorials I made for Ubuntu
Easy way to remove 404 messages on apt-get update
June 27, 2011Posted by on
If you have ever got 404 not found messages when running apt-get update, you know how annoying they are.
I had enough of them, so I decided to make a script to remove them. NOTE: Currently it can only remove 404 messages from PPAs. This will be fixed in a later release.
To install, open up a Terminal window, and type in it:
sudo apt-add-repository ppa:lkjoel/fix404
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install fix404
If you have any problems, feel free to comment below.
If this worked, please link to this post!