- @kokoye2007 I'm not completely sure, but it looks pretty nice! ^^ 2 weeks ago
- @soniczest Thank you, I will definitely consider this! ^^ 2 weeks ago
- @soniczest Thank you!! I checked out some of your sample libraries ... some of them sound absolutely fantastic, great job! ^^ 2 weeks ago
- @Peanut_nam Okay, first, try using relinux 0.3a3 and see if that works (there is a story of why 0.4a1 never really worked :P) 4 weeks ago
- @SteveStreza Nah, WINE is the best XD 4 weeks ago
A listing of random software, tips, tweaks, hacks, and tutorials I made for Ubuntu
Easy way to remove 404 messages on apt-get update
June 27, 2011Posted by on
If you have ever got 404 not found messages when running apt-get update, you know how annoying they are.
I had enough of them, so I decided to make a script to remove them. NOTE: Currently it can only remove 404 messages from PPAs. This will be fixed in a later release.
To install, open up a Terminal window, and type in it:
sudo apt-add-repository ppa:lkjoel/fix404
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install fix404
If you have any problems, feel free to comment below.
If this worked, please link to this post!