- My new sounds: Yet another happyish melody thingy soundcloud.com/mijyn/yet-anot… on #SoundCloud 1 month ago
- My new sounds: Death Defying Superjump soundcloud.com/mijyn/death-de… on #SoundCloud 1 month ago
- @TitusHuang uh oh, the hi war is commencing! XD 1 month ago
- @TitusHuang hi! ^^ 1 month ago
- @dannyimusic I liked What My Cutie Mark is Telling Me the best =) But both are great =D 1 month ago
A listing of random software, tips, tweaks, hacks, and tutorials I made for Ubuntu
Easy way to remove 404 messages on apt-get update
June 27, 2011Posted by on
If you have ever got 404 not found messages when running apt-get update, you know how annoying they are.
I had enough of them, so I decided to make a script to remove them. NOTE: Currently it can only remove 404 messages from PPAs. This will be fixed in a later release.
To install, open up a Terminal window, and type in it:
sudo apt-add-repository ppa:lkjoel/fix404
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install fix404
If you have any problems, feel free to comment below.
If this worked, please link to this post!