- My new sounds: ANGEL! (WIP 4) soundcloud.com/mijyn/angel-wi… on #SoundCloud 2 hours ago
- @SODisharmony Can't wait to start working on a track for you guys' album ^^ 16 hours ago
- My new sounds: ANGEL! (WIP 3 MP3) soundcloud.com/mijyn/angel-wi… on #SoundCloud 1 day ago
- My new sounds: ANGEL! soundcloud.com/mijyn/angel on #SoundCloud 2 days ago
- My new sounds: Time-like melody (WIP 1) soundcloud.com/mijyn/time-lik… on #SoundCloud 4 days ago
A listing of random software, tips, tweaks, hacks, and tutorials I made for Ubuntu
Easy way to remove 404 messages on apt-get update
June 27, 2011Posted by on
If you have ever got 404 not found messages when running apt-get update, you know how annoying they are.
I had enough of them, so I decided to make a script to remove them. NOTE: Currently it can only remove 404 messages from PPAs. This will be fixed in a later release.
To install, open up a Terminal window, and type in it:
sudo apt-add-repository ppa:lkjoel/fix404
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install fix404
If you have any problems, feel free to comment below.
If this worked, please link to this post!