- @SteveStreza Nah, WINE is the best XD 1 hour ago
- @Peanut_nam sure, what's the issue? 1 hour ago
- RT @fightfortheftr: Congress is trying to pass CISPA again, this time it's called CISA & it's worse than the original cispaisback.org 1 week ago
- My cover of John Cage's 4'33 :) youtu.be/U0M2tel6yw0?a 3 weeks ago
- RT @MogulDash: If this gets 100 tweets, I will convincingly cosplay as RainbowDash for Bronycon. I am talking full girl-mode, makeup and al… 3 weeks ago
A listing of random software, tips, tweaks, hacks, and tutorials I made for Ubuntu
Project Harmless 0.1a is out!
November 18, 2011Posted by on
I’ve finally made the first release of Project Harmless. It only supports AssaultCube, and there are no command-line arguments, but apart from that, it works!
For those of you who don’t know what Project Harmless is, it’s a Mod (modification pack) that changes the more harmful weapons (pistols, knifes, rifles etc..) into less harmful weapons (fly swatter, water gun, banana etc..). More info (and screenshots) here: https://sourceforge.net/projects/projectharmless/.
It will not replace any of AssaultCube’s files, so to run the Project Harmless version of it, you must click on PH_AssaultCube instead of AssaultCube.
Download link is here: https://sourceforge.net/projects/projectharmless/files/.
To install, simply extract it, and run assaultcube/install_now.sh (it will open up a Terminal window for you).