- Little WIP/teaser thingy of a new track youtu.be/IacvQUX9JnU?a 5 days ago
- @kokoye2007 I'm not completely sure, but it looks pretty nice! ^^ 4 weeks ago
- @soniczest Thank you, I will definitely consider this! ^^ 4 weeks ago
- @soniczest Thank you!! I checked out some of your sample libraries ... some of them sound absolutely fantastic, great job! ^^ 4 weeks ago
- @Peanut_nam Okay, first, try using relinux 0.3a3 and see if that works (there is a story of why 0.4a1 never really worked :P) 1 month ago
A listing of random software, tips, tweaks, hacks, and tutorials I made for Ubuntu
Project Harmless 0.1a is out!
November 18, 2011Posted by on
I’ve finally made the first release of Project Harmless. It only supports AssaultCube, and there are no command-line arguments, but apart from that, it works!
For those of you who don’t know what Project Harmless is, it’s a Mod (modification pack) that changes the more harmful weapons (pistols, knifes, rifles etc..) into less harmful weapons (fly swatter, water gun, banana etc..). More info (and screenshots) here: https://sourceforge.net/projects/projectharmless/.
It will not replace any of AssaultCube’s files, so to run the Project Harmless version of it, you must click on PH_AssaultCube instead of AssaultCube.
Download link is here: https://sourceforge.net/projects/projectharmless/files/.
To install, simply extract it, and run assaultcube/install_now.sh (it will open up a Terminal window for you).