- Sad how rare it is to find an argument about a modern day issue that isn't intentionally blind of the other point of view 2 days ago
- @DimitriMuenx Eesh, that sucks =/ I've always had issues with laptops myself, so I know what you mean xD 2 days ago
- @DimitriMuenx Ah I see ... well, I guess it's a 2012 one 2 days ago
- @DimitriMuenx Ah I see, same for my devices xD What model? 2 days ago
- @DimitriMuenx o.o wow ... I'm guessing it's not a bug in android, and just your phone? 2 days ago
A listing of random software, tips, tweaks, hacks, and tutorials I made for Ubuntu
Project Harmless 0.1a is out!
November 18, 2011Posted by on
I’ve finally made the first release of Project Harmless. It only supports AssaultCube, and there are no command-line arguments, but apart from that, it works!
For those of you who don’t know what Project Harmless is, it’s a Mod (modification pack) that changes the more harmful weapons (pistols, knifes, rifles etc..) into less harmful weapons (fly swatter, water gun, banana etc..). More info (and screenshots) here: https://sourceforge.net/projects/projectharmless/.
It will not replace any of AssaultCube’s files, so to run the Project Harmless version of it, you must click on PH_AssaultCube instead of AssaultCube.
Download link is here: https://sourceforge.net/projects/projectharmless/files/.
To install, simply extract it, and run assaultcube/install_now.sh (it will open up a Terminal window for you).