- I had fun making this website :3 (game is not done yet) mijyn.github.io/luna-dream/ via @__MiJyn__ 1 week ago
- There, wrote my tutorial on AABB collision detection & response: mijyn.github.io/tutorial/2013/… 2 weeks ago
- Yeah, people cheat.... :/ thedailywtf.com/Articles/The-S… 2 weeks ago
- I've been working on a game while I couldn't work on my main machine... anyone want to check it out? :3 mijyn.github.io/software/2013/… 2 weeks ago
- I got bored... and, I needed some zalgo-ey pics for my game, soooooo... here's my first attempt (took me ~10 minutes) http://t.co/dUQqAWwHmz 2 weeks ago
A listing of random software, tips, tweaks, hacks, and tutorials I made for Ubuntu
Relinux 0.3a3 is released!
October 25, 2012Posted by on
As I needed a final 0.3 release to fix licensing issues and the such before releasing 0.4a1, here it is, relinux 0.3a3! What’s new with this release? Not too much that would interest end-users, but there are some major bugfixes. In previous releases, relinux would not exclude files that were marked for exclusion, and it would also not exclude /home (which resulted in rather large squashfs files).
Anyways, to download, head over to
, and as always, there is my guide on using it here: