- @Peanut_nam Okay, first, try using relinux 0.3a3 and see if that works (there is a story of why 0.4a1 never really worked :P) 3 days ago
- @SteveStreza Nah, WINE is the best XD 3 days ago
- @Peanut_nam sure, what's the issue? 3 days ago
- RT @fightfortheftr: Congress is trying to pass CISPA again, this time it's called CISA & it's worse than the original cispaisback.org 2 weeks ago
- My cover of John Cage's 4'33 :) youtu.be/U0M2tel6yw0?a 4 weeks ago
A listing of random software, tips, tweaks, hacks, and tutorials I made for Ubuntu
Relinux 0.3a3 is released!
October 25, 2012Posted by on
As I needed a final 0.3 release to fix licensing issues and the such before releasing 0.4a1, here it is, relinux 0.3a3! What’s new with this release? Not too much that would interest end-users, but there are some major bugfixes. In previous releases, relinux would not exclude files that were marked for exclusion, and it would also not exclude /home (which resulted in rather large squashfs files).
Anyways, to download, head over to https://launchpad.net/relinux/0.3/0.3a3, and as always, there is my guide on using it here: http://lkubuntu.wordpress.com/2011/10/10/relinux-a-way-to-create-a-bootable-iso-out-of-your-system/.